Monday, February 13, 2012

Hair and Hats

So, I was about to get my hair done and spend a ton of money on a cut and color when I decided I really didn't want to. Instead I looked up a video on how to trim hair.. gave mine a little snip and then bleached the ends of it myself. I've never dyed my whole head but I've been dying the ends of it blonde for a while now and wanted the whole "ombre" look. I got my bleach at hot topic for 14 bucks and still have a ton left. So here is my before, middle, and after pictures of that whole process.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It took me about 2 hours for the entire process maybe a little less time.. The reason I have my hair sectioned off is because I thought this would create a more natural line for the bleach.. and I think it turned out pretty well! about 60 bucks cheaper too!

Also here are some projects I finished up the past couple of weeks. A blue baby hat for my manager who's last day was today =( but she is going on maternity leave before her beautiful baby boy is born. I wanted to try a chevron pattern and I LOVE it. totally going in the fall line. <3
Photobucket
The black hat is for my friend Meghan, it also has a chevron pattern but it is in the stitching itself! It turned out wonderfully scrunchy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Bumbles wanted to model for you all!
Photobucket

Matt's mom got married this weekend (hence the non-existent posts!) but I will have some pictures up of that soon! Have a wonderful Valentine's day guys!

<3 cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment