Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Tzaztiki Sauce

Instead of working on my paper that's due before 7 p.m. tomorrow I'm blogging. Obviously. In my defense I have written most of the introductory paragraph. Kids, don't be like me, get your homework done before its due so you don't have to stay up late with a headache starting a paper on someone you know next to nothing about.
Anywho, I was online the other day and ran across this website called Punchfork which then led me to another amazing site; Skinnytaste.com and oh my goodness I fell in love. Head over heels! There are a bunch of lower fat/calorie/guilt recipes just ripe for the picking. The first one I tried was tzaztiki sauce. I think the next time I do it I'm gonna use a little more yogurt and a little less of everything else, but that's just my preference.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I have 2 more cucumbers left (they were 3 for a dollar what was I supposed to do?!) so I'm thinking of making these things!
Photobucket
Oh and I have been running on and off but I am getting back on track so here are a couple of pics I took before my run today.
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment