Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Guess who's back?

Its ME! and I would just like to apologize for being M.I.A. for the last week or so. The thing is, school started and my free time turned into me coming home, watching Netflix and not wanting to move time. Nevertheless, I am getting back into the swing of things (more or less) and have some pictures that cover what I've been up to. <3
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
So there are a few pictures of my quick trip down to long beach and the hat I was working on (finished now) as well as a look at my make-up and hair do for some clubbing I did Thurs. Also I started this book called "The Trick is To Keep Breathing" and its absolutely fabulous. My reading list has been almost ALL good so far.

And look who I found spooning the other day. I couldn't stop laughing. They are too adorable sometimes. =)
Photobucket

More soon,
Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment