Sunday, January 8, 2012

We're going to Disneyland!

My mom was dying to take a vacation over winter break, but everyone was pretty busy so she settled for a day at Disneyland.
Photobucket

We have this inside joke between my siblings that we live in the Matterhorn because whenever my Mom tells people from other states where we are from she always says, "We live by Disneyland." We love giving her a hard time and started saying we were farmers living in the Matterhorn and our address was Main Street, U.S.A, Disneyland, CA, U.S.A.
Photobucket
(Top picture, my mom and me. Bottom picture Andrew, Matthew, me, Emily)
Photobucket

We had a super fun day reverting back to our childhood, and this was the first time I'd been at Disneyland for 8 or more years! I even got to ride the new Star Tours which was amazing! They even put a picture of Andrew up as the "rebel spy" on board our "flight".
Photobucket
Photobucket
Its nice to spend time with family even as we get older. We all get along a little better as we age, but its a blessing to be related to such wonderful people.

What was your last "vacation"?

<3 Cassie

2 comments:

  1. EEEee! I LOVE your new blog so far! You guys all look super cute and grown up, I can't even believe it. Can't wait until you get your crafts posted too. :)

    Mini-vacations are the best. It's super fun to just do something different with your weekend or time off that you wouldn't normally do. I can't remember the last time I was at Disneyland, so I'm a bit jealous. Although, my last vacation to NYC was an absolute blast! I think next time I visit home, a trip to Disneyland is in order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! it was super fun! we should totally do a dland day the next time you come down!! <3 thanks for reading sis!!

    ReplyDelete